Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why am I terrible at making decisions?

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I KNEW it! I had my heart set on Color and Tailor. Beyond affordable, custom made, and local. But then, my (ex)co-worker told me about Chic Warehouse. Very much like Color and Tailor, yet instead of having 20 different fabric choices, they have about 2000! And I'm not going to lie, the chairs look trendier. I need to make a pro/ cons list.

Pros of Chic Warehouse
1. local
2. more fabric choices
3. cuter chair choices
4. affordable

Cons
1. Takes 6-8 weeks to make (compared to 4 days!)
2. Is about 100-200 bucks more a chair (do you KNOW how frugal I am?)
3. Too many choices?
4. I still may have liked this fabric from Color and Taylor more than any of the ones I saw (of
course, I only saw about 1/8th of the choices.


Of course, I asked Daniel what to get and he said, "Whatever you like more." It is sweet of him to want me to pick based on taste instead of mula, but COME ON! I need him to make this life-changing decision for me!

Well, I told both Chic Warehouse and Color and Tailor I will come by on Saturday.....with my couch's throw pillow....

On to more decorating news, I found an art warehouse in The Heights that is having a remarkable sale. Times are tough, and evidently no art is being sold. They are all under $15-$125 and are ranging from paper size to 36x48. I mean, those are crazy good prices! These are originals, not prints! Tell me what you think of these? There are a million more choice, BTW, so click here if you are looking for art. PS these all range from 24x36- 36x48.



LOVE this, but I don't think it will go well above our fire place if we use blues and greens. Would go beautifully with my original cinnamon color, though.
This one is really beautiful larger. Would be a pretty over fire place pic.
For some reason, I am in love with this. I know it is simple, but i just love it! To bad it is to tall to go over fire place....but would look beautiful on a blank wall!

We have a huge blank wall in our kitchen that this would go nicely in.
Again, one that is beautiful larger but lookin tacky as a thumbnail.

ANyways, if you know anything about Chic Warehouse, Color and Tailor, or Gallery Direct Oil Paintings, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...