Tuesday, July 28, 2009

living room


Here is the fabric for the drapes in our living room. I think it turned out pretty well- Thanks Aunt Lydia! I am hopefully going back to her home on Wednesday to make the drapes for my kitchen and bedroom.
Here are the much-talked-about chairs. I'm really happy with them. My brother Gregory came all the way to our neck of the woods so that we could use his truck to bring these chairs home. Afterwards Gregory and I went to One's a Meal and split a gyro, tzatziki, and spinach pies. It was really yummy!
Bad lighting but I wanted to show the layout of them. I'll show more pics after I clean up and buy a coffee table.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! They look very nice. I can't wait to see what you pair them with. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...