Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmy faves

I totally planned on just watching the red carpet before the Emmy's....award shows are boring and I would rather just read the results online the next morning. However, the opening skit got me HOOKED- it was hilarious! I was wishing that they would have had more TV stars be in that opening. I loved the Modern Family skit with George Clooney, too. I might have to watch more award shows- very entertaining! Anyways, here are the best dresses, in my opinion.



Um, she could have been in a paper sack and still looked beautiful. I still cannot believe the transformation she has gone through in the past few years. She looks incredible.


Love the pale pink and the little ruffle on the top of the dress.
Don't think this fits wonderfully, but I still like the dress.
I love Tina Fey. This is her best look ever. Although I do not care for Glee much or this actress (yes, she has a wonderful voice...just not my favorite actress), I love her dress and I think that she looks perfect in it!

Who do you think was best/ worst dressed?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't get to watch, but saw the opening number online. I have always and forever will love Jimmy Fallon! He MADE the show!! :) {I also got to see when he did a tribute to the canceled shows, SO cute}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...