Sunday, May 19, 2013

House updates

It's funny how you just get used to your home's eyesores  Chipped Paint. A chewed up blind. A dirt pit for a backyard. Especially when renovating a home, you focus on the things that mean the most to you and look past the "quirks" of your home.

We have been looking past our home's "quirks" for the past 3 years, and now we are having to face them head on. It is overwhelming. So many small projects! We have probably been to Lowes...4 times in the past 2 days?

It feels SO good getting some of these projects done! We have painted our outside trim, hung shutters, built a deck, laid new grass, cleaned things that we didn't even know that we were supposed to clean. I'm feeling a whole new sense of pride of our home and I keep wondering why haven't we completed these projects sooner!

With all of that being said, our home is now listed on HAR.com for rent! We are going to see how this goes for a week or so, and then decide what to do next with our house. I don't know how I feel about randomly posting the HAR link for all to see where I live and our asking price. If you are interested or just really nosey like I am, just ask and I will send you the link. OR type in 77009 (our zip) and see if you can guess which house is ours! If you guess right, I will give you our home (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...