Tuesday, May 27, 2014

36 Days


Hi! So, I guess it's time to announce on here that in 36 days, Daniel is moving back to Texas, and I am to follow him 10 days afterwards. It's bittersweet- I don't feel "done" with this London chapter yet. But, I am thankful to have had this time here and maybe one day we will get to have an experience like this again. And if not, well, I really don't think Houston is that bad anyway. I am excited to eat Tex Mex, be around family, and live in my old house again.

Plus, I am excited to not have 24/7 rain any more. Daniel and I had a picnic planned for yesterday, but had to cancel it due to rain. It just isn't the same having a picnic inside. 
Plus, it's hard to feel sad when we have SO much going on these next 36 days. Here's a countdown...


16 Days: Daniel's family comes to visit and we will have 6 people in our tiny one bedroom/ bathroom flat (which is hilarious, because our flat is also being shown right now...people are going to think we run a brothel with the amount of air mattresses we will have scattered around our flat).

19 Days: Back to Rome, this time with Daniel's family. And all Daniel and I are planning on doing it eating gelato and pasta.

23 Days: Athens with the family.

26 Days: Daniel's back in London, I go to Santorini with The Bond's. We are in walking distance of several wineries, so I am pretty excited for that.

27 Days: My brother comes to London from Paris. Daniel will pick him up from the train station.

29 Days: Back in London for a hot minute before...

30 Days: Prague with Gregory! It'll just be the two of us

31 Days: The Bond's return to Texas

36 Days: Daniel goes home...

40 Days: Gregory goes home...

46 Days: I go home!

And in that time, we need to pack, sell/ get rid of a bunch of random things we have bought in London but don't need back home, cancel utilities here, start utilities in Texas, etc etc. I'm not that stressed about it because I know leaving London will be much easier than leaving Texas was last year. It'll all get done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...